For the record…I don’t think you have much of a say in who you fall for, regardless of gender. So that’s my sexual orientation. Whatever feels right. That’s good enough for me, so it had better be good enough for you. Stop with the labeling shit.
A herd of tea-drinking, art-making, music-listening, adorkable cats.
Click here to see my art blog!
Make art. Drink tea. Rock on. Be happy. =)Converse About Ask me stuff =)
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
If you’re my follower and you don’t reblog this we have a problem~
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
you better reblog this.
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
(( REBLOG IF YOU FUCKING WANT TO BECAUSE NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO FUCKING PUT ON YOUR BLOG ))
(Source: aimee-likes-cats, via )
Feminism is believing in equal rights and opportunities for women.
If you believe in equality for women, then you are a feminist.
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- objectsexual does not mean "mentally ill."
- pansexual does not mean "easy." or "attracted to pans".
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"